- 1 lbs. carrots (4-5 large carrots), peeled and julienned
- ¼ cup Marsala cooking wine
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt freshly ground pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Marsala, olive oil, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Toss carrots with Marsala mixture and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Serves: 4 servings